Sponsor: Rubicon Genomics
Recording Date: 2/19/2014
Recording Time: 1 hour
Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron markets medicines for eye diseases, colorectal cancer, and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including hypercholesterolemia, oncology, rheumatoid arthritis, allergic asthma, and atopic dermatitis.
We are seeking a self-motivated Research Associate to join our Proteomics and Biomarkers group. This position will be primarily responsible for Mass spectrometry sample preparation, cell culture and/or antibody drug conjugates characterization under the guidance of a principal investigator
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Characterize antibody drug conjugates using biochemical and biophysical approaches (e.g., HPLC, Mass Spec. or other analytical methods)
- Learn and perform sample preparation for mass spectrometry analysis using MALDI-TOF and ESI MS instruments
- Daily maintenance of cell lines
- Perform routine protein analyses including SDS-PAGE, western blot, multiple enzymatic digestion, and LC-MS/MS
Experience and Required Skills:
- B.S. (with 2+year working experience) or M.S. in chemistry, biochemistry or cell biology.
- Ability to work effectively within a multidiscipline group in a fast-paced environments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ideally, a deep knowledge in protein chemistry and mass spectrometry
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron’s unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
To all recruitment agencies:
Regeneron is using the agency management company, Candex - www.candex.com. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Regeneron as a result of the referral or through other means.
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and is an affirmative action employer.
To apply for this position, please CLICK HERE