Sponsor: Rubicon Genomics
Recording Date: 2/19/2014
Recording Time: 1 hour
In this position you will be responsible for developing and maintaining Ingenuity’s Data Warehouse and Data Reporting infrastructure. You will work closely with the Business Systems group to develop data models, database queries and ETL scripts that take raw data from our business application and SaaS product databases and transform it into business intelligence reports that will be used by the Marketing, Finance, Sales and Support organizations to help manage our business.
The successful candidate will be technically strong but also be business savvy with a track record of partnering with business and technical teams in support of a company’s business objectives.
- Develop and maintain ETL scripts for Informatica Cloud Services
- Develop and maintain schemas, views, packages and jobs for an Oracle data warehouse
- Help select and deploy business reporting tools
- Develop and deploy sales and finance reports against the data warehouse
- Monitor and tune data warehouse queries, ETL and Oracle jobs to optimize performance
- Perform ad-hoc reporting against the data warehouse for tactical business needs
- Work with business application groups to integrate enterprise application data into the warehouse (SAP, SalesForce, Great Plains)
- Work with product development groups to integrate Ingenuity’s SaaS application data into the warehouse
- A successful track record of developing infrastructure and processes (strategic and tactical) in a fast-paced, changing environment
- A minimum of 7 years of IT experience with at least 3 years’ experience in developing data warehouses and business systems reporting
- Experience with relational databases, data warehousing, ETL scripting and programming is essential
- Strong SQL skills required
- Experience with data warehousing capabilities of Oracle 10g/11g is a big plus
- Experience in multiple applications domains, including ERP (Great Plains, SAP), CRM (SFDC), HRMS is a plus
- Experience with SaaS hosted solutions is a plus
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to listen, understand and translate business requirements into technical implementation
Please apply online on
Job ID 2404
Ingenuity Systems is a part of the QIAGEN family, and together we are developing a combined NGS sample to insight workflow. QIAGEN N.V., a Netherlands holding company, is the leading global provider of Sample & Assay Technologies that are used to transform biological materials into valuable molecular information.
Ingenuity® Systems is a leading provider of biomedical information and analysis solutions for the exploration, interpretation and analysis of experimental data for the life sciences community. The company is recognized as a technology leader providing complete solutions for researchers to better understand the complex systems at the heart of human health and disease.
Ingenuity is a group of creative, energetic people helping life science researchers understand the biological mechanisms that cause human disease. Ingenuity’s industry-leading technology platform was built by our team of interdisciplinary, entrepreneurial researchers, scientists and engineers that are passionate about improving human health through the intelligent use of semantic technologies. We have used this technology to develop the industry-leading analytic platform for pathway analysis and systems biology research, and are now expanding to develop new solutions for the life sciences and healthcare markets. We are passionate about our users, our products, our technology, and our vision, and are looking for intelligent, talented and entrepreneurial developers who are eager to join our world-class team. Ingenuity is a professional work environment, valuing work life balance.