Sponsor: Rubicon Genomics
Recording Date: 2/19/2014
Recording Time: 1 hour
bonus and share option program
Biognosys is a growing biotechnology spin-off company from ETH Zurich, founded in 2008. We believe that the decoding of the proteome with mass spectrometry will impact life science more than the genome revolution a decade ago. Biognosys provides services and products at the forefront of the proteomics wave. Biognosys is unique in its approach to standardize and integrate proteomics workflows with software that reveals the full information content of the proteome. We strive to be the company that becomes market leader in providing the most innovative and powerful solutions to every scientist who needs to quantify proteins. Biognosys offers cutting-edge technology and expertise in the form of collaborative research and supporting products.
The primary role of the DIRECTOR OF SALES is to identify, analyze and close new business opportunities for Biognosys services and products, and to build and lead internal teams executing on such opportunities. She / he is responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with key accounts in our targeted industries, including pharma & diagnostics, industrial biotechnology, plants & crop protection industry etc, and for building and managing of distributor networks. The DIRECTOR OF SALES works in close cooperation with the Director of Operations in acquisition and management of the business aspects of contract research projects. She /he works in close cooperation with the Director of Marketing for collection of field/customer feedback.
• Both a life science and business background (PhD in natural sciences and MBA are preferred)
• At least 5 years of experience in top-tier consulting and/or pharmaceutical/biotechnology industry in commercial, business development, sales and/or related role with a proven track record
• Entrepreneurial spirit, personal impact, reliability and a pro-active hands-on attitude
• Willing to work in a heterogeneous and dynamic environment and to learn from the team
• Excellent verbal and written communication, strong presentation, analytical, organizational and interpersonal (teamwork oriented) skills
• PowerPoint, Excel and other standard MS Office skills
• Excellent knowledge in written and spoken English, knowledge of German is of advantage
• Willingness to travel (up to 50% of working time)
Please send your full application to Oliver Rinner (firstname.lastname@example.org)