Sponsor: Rubicon Genomics
Recording Date: 2/19/2014
Recording Time: 1 hour
Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron markets medicines for eye diseases, colorectal cancer, and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including hypercholesterolemia, oncology, rheumatoid arthritis, allergic asthma, and atopic dermatitis.
We are looking for a Project Associate to support overall project progression in the VelociGene pipeline, manage VelociGene's academic and scientific collaborations, coordinate export/import of mice and other VG materials, and assist in general database development.
Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Track projects' timely completion and insure user satisfaction. This involves analyzing technical data and an understanding of the VelociGene technologies and pipeline.
- Identify sources of potential failures and delays in the pipeline and help troubleshoot in conjunction with personnel from appropriate lab groups.
- Prepare summary and project progress reports for users.
- Assist in developing SOPs and database reporting tools.
- Communicate with collaborators regarding materials, shipments, reports, publications, or other information requested.
- Ensure legal and IP approval by verifying status of current agreement and materials covered therein
- Coordinate with Program Management and other requestors of VG resources Identify deliverables and ensure timely availability
- Coordinate with vet services to secure vet approval for shipment.
- Coordinate between VelociGene groups and with IT personnel.
Experience and Required Skills:
- This position requires a BS/MS and a minimum of 5 years of experience in molecular biology/targeting technology with at least 3 years working in a high-throughput setting. Additional requirements include great organization skills with attention to detail, strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral. Experience working with databases is a must.
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron’s unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
To all recruitment agencies:
Regeneron is using the agency management company, Candex - www.candex.com. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Regeneron as a result of the referral or through other means.
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and is an affirmative action employer.
To apply for this position, please CLICK HERE