Sponsor: Rubicon Genomics
Recording Date: 2/19/2014
Recording Time: 1 hour
Position Summary: Reporting to the Director of Bioinformatics, the incumbent would be primarily responsible for creating and maintaining code for clinical report generation
• Create and maintain code for clinical report generation
• BS/MS in computer science or related field
• 1+ year commercial experience as a bioinformatician or software developer
• Experience in designing and implementing SQL (MySQL) and noSQL (mongoDB) database
• Experience with NetSuite is a plus
• Experience with multiple operating systems, including Linux
• Experience with software deployment in cloud environment highly desirable, especially Amazon AWS experience
• Experience with designing graphical user interfaces (GUIs) is a plus
• Strong communicator with ability to maintain open communication with internal employees and managers as needed
• Start-up experience is a plus
• Experience with next generation sequencing (NGS) is a plus
Courtagen Life Sciences is located in Woburn, MA. We are a pioneering company that's always on the lookout for highly motivated individuals who, like us, believe in the values of teamwork, cooperation and shared success. We offer a friendly and stimulating professional environment for workers seeking to make a big difference in life sciences by delivering innovative products and services. Please send your resume to email@example.com.
Courtagen Life Sciences is a privately held life science company that provides innovative genomic and proteomic products and services for physicians and the Life Sciences industry. Founded by innovators in next-generation sequencing (NGS), genetics, molecular biology, and information science, our company delivers tools that enable researchers and clinicians to make better decisions regarding patient care and drug development.
Courtagen Life Sciences is a CLIA-certified and CAP Accredited genetic testing laboratory currently focused on neurological and metabolic disorders has an immediate opening for a Bioinformatician (Clinical Report Specialist) to join our growing team.