Sponsor: Rubicon Genomics
Recording Date: 2/19/2014
Recording Time: 1 hour
Software Quality Assurance (SQA)
The Software Test Technician will be responsible for performing basic analysis, execution, and review of software test protocols in the Software Quality department, under direct supervision. Software Test Technicians at Cepheid are responsible for the quality of the software that is shipped to customers, used in manufacture of medical devices, used in Cepheid's quality system, and system software that is used throughout the company.
This is a 5-month, contract position.
- Perform duties as an individual contributor and/or team member with 100% hands-on-work.
- Participate in the execution of test protocols, according to SOPs.
- Record, report, and track defects to accurately depict the status of their software testing.
- Work closely with the Cepheid Software Engineering staff toward the reporting and resolution of software errors.
- Bachelor's degree in Biomedical Engineering, Bioengineering, Biology, Chemistry, or Computer Science; or, equivalent combination of education and experience to perform at this level.
- A minimum of 4-6 years direct related experience in software analysis/testing with a High School Diploma; or, a minimum of 2 years with a Bachelor's degree.
- Experience working with databases.
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Self-motivated, willing to learn new concepts, technologies, and products quickly.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills.
- Ability to deliver superior customer service.
To apply for this position, please CLICK HERE