Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron markets medicines for eye diseases, colorectal cancer, and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including hypercholesterolemia, oncology, rheumatoid arthritis, allergic asthma, and atopic dermatitis.
The position will involve start-up, normal operation, monitoring and shutdown of HVAC and equipment; troubleshooting, preventative maintenenance, calibration and repair work of all mechanical related systems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Electrical power systems and stand-by power generation equipment.
- Air handlers and HVAC systems.
- Ultra Low Freezers
- Centrifugal and Reciprocating refrigeration chillers with related chilled water distribution systems.
- Pharmaceutical Air Compressors
- Pharmaceutical compressed gases and piping.
- Monitoring and control of systems utilizing computer driven Building Automation System (BAS).
- Follows current good manufacturing practices (cGMPs) and good business practices (G).
Knowledge and Specialized Skills:
- Technical school training with 2-4 years of field experience in AC, Heating, Chilled Water Systems, Building Automation controls, and Freezers including 1+ years experience in the maintenance and operation of a large scale utilities or plant required.
- Electronic, PLC, mechanical and building automation systems experience in Pharmaceutical Industry strongly preferred.
- Good organizational, oral and written skills.
- Working knowledge of computer based programs and controls.
- Ability to read and understand technical material including operating manuals and standard engineering drawings.
Must be available to work 2nd Shift (4pm - 12:30 am). Shift start/end times subject to change, flexibility to work additional shifts strongly preferred.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, sit, talk, hear, see, smell, reach with hands and arms, and use hands to manipulate objects or controls. The employee is occasionally required to crouch, climb, or balance. The employee is regularly required to lift or move up to 10 pounds, frequently required to lift or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally required to lift or move up to 50 pounds.
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron’s unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
To all recruitment agencies:
Regeneron is using the agency management company, Candex - www.candex.com. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Regeneron as a result of the referral or through other means.
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and is an affirmative action employer.
To apply for this position, please CLICK HERE