Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron markets medicines for eye diseases, colorectal cancer, and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including hypercholesterolemia, oncology, rheumatoid arthritis, allergic asthma, and atopic dermatitis.
The position will involve start-up, normal operation, monitoring and shutdown of utility systems and equipment in 3 separate Boiler and Clean Water rooms; troubleshooting, preventative maintenenance, calibration and repair work of all related equipment. This position has a specific emphasis on Boiler and Clean Water room operation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Pharmaceutical Compressed air, water lines, steam systems and utility equipment
- Preventative and predictive maintenance on clean room utilities and systems.
- Water Rooms and related equipment; pumps, motors, WFI stills, Clean Steam Generators and related piping.
- Steam boilers, controls and chemical treatment programs.
- Should be able to read and understand piping, electrical, and instrumentation drawings;
- Monitoring and control of systems utilizing computer driven Building Automation System (BAS) and PLC controls.
- Maintain documents and records on all validated equipment and systems.
- Interface with other departments, contractors and disciplines on scheduling repairs and maintenance of clean utility systems.
- Maintain up to date training records
- Prepare management of change documentation as necessary
- Follows current good manufacturing practices (cGMPs) and good business practices (G).
Education and Experience:
Minimum of 5 years experience in the maintenance and operation of a large scale utilities plant or an AAS degree in Engineering or Construction technologies with 2+ years of experience in a similar position.
Must be available to work 2nd Shift (4pm - 12:30 am) or 3rd Shift (12 am - 8:30 am). Shift start/end times subject to change, flexibility to work additional shifts strongly preferred.
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron’s unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
To all recruitment agencies:
Regeneron is using the agency management company, Candex - www.candex.com . Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Regeneron as a result of the referral or through other means.
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and is an affirmative action employer.
To apply for this position, please CLICK HERE