Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron markets medicines for eye diseases, colorectal cancer, and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including hypercholesterolemia, oncology, rheumatoid arthritis, allergic asthma, and atopic dermatitis.
Works collaboratively and develops extensive knowledge of processes to analyze the flow of work; Organizes and drives various improvement initiatives within the operation
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Assembles and assesses operational data and reports on broad operating performance through a functional report.
- Analyze data and use value stream mapping to gain a deeper understanding of processes and identify strategic improvement opportunities
- Facilitate cross-functional Kaizen teams that are working to eliminate waste in their work processes
- Prepare, distribute & present project status reports to project team members and management
- Act as an internal technical expert and develop other on-site associates in the areas of problem solving and continuous improvement through formal training
Knowledge and Skills:
- Comfortable with applying statistical concepts to data analysis.
- Strong understanding of contemporary problem solving tools and techniques.
- Ability to define problems, collect and analyze data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Has the ability to think creatively and proactively propose solutions with an attention to detail.
- Strong knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, presentation and database management software.
- Ability to effectively communicate issues and ideas with peers and with management.
- Ability to build effective working relationships throughout the organization.
- Ability to facilitate meetings with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to operate independently within a tight deadline environment.
- Is a high energy self starter with a resilient, can-do attitude.
Education and Experience:
Requires BS/BA in a scientific, engineering or business discipline and 3+ years of relevant experience; strong knowledge of continuous improvement approaches (Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma, etc.)
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron’s unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
To all recruitment agencies:
Regeneron is using the agency management company, Candex - www.candex.com. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Regeneron as a result of the referral or through other means.
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and is an affirmative action employer.
To apply for this position, please CLICK HERE