Register to view the archived recording here.
Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions.
Regeneron markets medicines for eye diseases, colorectal cancer, and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including hypercholesterolemia, oncology, rheumatoid arthritis, allergic asthma, and atopic dermatitis.
Regeneron is currently seeking a talented and motivated Automation Engineer to join our Technical Operations Department reporting to the Associate Manager of Automation. This position is responsible for automation and controls systems project management towards specification, design, start-up, and commissioning in a cGMP environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Manages projects related to design, commissioning, and performance improvement of automated equipment.
- Provides design/approval of hardware, software, and controls for automated equipment.
- Provides technical and automation operational support to Manufacturing and Facilities.
- Implements software/hardware changes and upgrades, understands impact of actions to Manufacturing and Facilities.
- Implements modification/change control procedures and protocols.
- Supports Validation Department with initial design review, software testing, protocol execution and review.
- Programs PLC and HMI application for automated process equipment, capable of troubleshooting and demonstrates knowledge of instrumentation and controls.
- Working knowledge of engineering documentation required for cGMP process equipment, Software Lifecycle Documentation and GAMP V guidelines;
- Strong PLC and HMI programming skills; Must have proven experience in PLC/HMI logic and programming with the Allen-Bradley products.
- Detailed understanding of cGMP software quality system principles;
- Basic understanding of cGMP and sanitary equipment design requirements;
- Strong knowledge of process control and machine automation;
- Working knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, and database management software;
- Strong communication skills.
Education and Experience:
- Requires BS/BA in Science, Engineering or Software Programming and 5 years direct experience programming, designing and maintaining industrial control systems in a pharmaceutical or biopharmaceutical industry.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in the design/build/programming of PLC and data acquisition systems.
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry.
Apply today and learn more about Regeneron’s unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
To all recruitment agencies:
Regeneron is using the agency management company, Candex - www.candex.com. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Regeneron as a result of the referral or through other means.
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and is an affirmative action employer.
To apply for this position, please CLICK HERE