Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron markets medicines for eye diseases, colorectal cancer, and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including hypercholesterolemia, oncology, rheumatoid arthritis, allergic asthma, and atopic dermatitis.
Supports the Technical Training program in Rensselaer IOPS.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Serve as a training administrator for the SABA Learning Management System (RLC);
- Coordinate and deliver new employee orientation;
- Provide training to end users on the use of the RLC;
- Track, trend and monitor training compliance in the RLC;
- Prepare routine progress reports on training programs for management;
- Maintain, update and organize training requirements through training matrices;
- Communicate and understand the needs of department management as is relates to training requirements;
- Coordinate site wide GMP training events and ad hoc training requests;
- Maintain hard copy training records in compliance with Technical Training standards;
- Work on Technical Training projects ad hoc;
- Promotes continuous improvement of all training programs
- Strong communication and public speaking skills
- Proficient in MS Office software (Excel, Power Point)
- Experience in the development and delivery of training content
- Ability to prioritize, manage multiple tasks, and meet deadlines
- Demonstrates personal leadership and accountability in day to day interactions with an operational regard for customer needs and process requirements
- >2 years training experience
- Experience working in the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience working in a Learning Management System or highly technical software
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements regarding training
- Familiarity with continuous improvement methodologies
- Understanding of Quality Management Systems
- BA/BS in related field. Pharmaceutical or cGMP related industry experience is a plus.
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron’s unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
To all recruitment agencies:
Regeneron is using the agency management company, Candex - www.candex.com. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Regeneron as a result of the referral or through other means.
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and is an affirmative action employer.
To apply for this position, please CLICK HERE