The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years direct stem cell biology experience (either in a post doctoral or industry setting) and be educated to a PhD level. The candidate should speak and write English proficiently (as a native language, preferably).
• Responsible for developing and executing strategies for product development in time-frame and within budget
• To provide market feedback to the company leadership team regarding competitive offerings, prospect needs and generate product development ideas across all service propositions
• To manage the stakeholder map process to ensure effective knowledge transfer of information
• To build effective relationships with research customers and gain insights into product development needs
• To develop sales and marketing collaterals such as white papers, protocols and posters for the products
• To perform duties as directed by the CEO within scope and capabilities
Additional Skills and Experience:
• Excellent negotiation and influencing skills, proven track record of successfully pitching for new business and/or collaborations
• Excellent problem solver who takes a dynamic and pro-active approach to finding effective solutions
• Excellent leadership skills demonstrated by proven ability to inspire others, establish a shared vision and motivate people to work together and achieve shared objectives
Note: Travel may be required. Only candidates eligible to work in the UK will be considered for this role. Relocation packages are not being offered.