Layer, Chiang, et al. Genome Biology
As a member of our high-performance Genomics marketing team, the Cytogenetics Product Manager will focus on Agilent?s market-leading comparative genomic hybridization arrays for cytogenetics and cancer research applications.
- Specify market requirements for current and future products by contributing to market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers.
- Work with senior team members to conduct market and competitive analysis to define trends and provide input in product strategy
- Contribute to product line life cycle management from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Develop novel product launch strategies and implement launch plans
- Analyze potential partner relationships for the product.
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners including sales, field marketing, R&D, and manufacturing to achieve business objectives
- Contribute to the development of product messaging and positioning and work with marketing communications to develop programs and collateral materials for the product
- Develop sales training content and materials for products and programs
- Evaluate new product opportunities and identify synergies with other Agilent products
- BS in biology, molecular biology; related discipline or equivalent. Master?s degree or higher a plus.
- 2+ years experience in marketing/product management or applications support in life science industry. Experience in cytogenetics preferred.
- Must exhibit strategic thinking, teamwork, creativity, planning and organization, and flexibility
- Strong analytical and decision making skills
- Experience in working with global markets/customers is preferred
- Excellent written and oral communications skills and comfortable presenting to high level audiences both internally and externally