Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron markets medicines for eye diseases, colorectal cancer, and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including hypercholesterolemia, oncology, rheumatoid arthritis, allergic asthma, and atopic dermatitis.
We are seeking a skilled Research Associate with the ability to perform complex in vivo mouse experiments in both immunocompetent and immunocompromised mice. The position also involves FACS analysis, cell culture skills, attention to detail and a high level of organization.
- Expert and comfortable in animal handling (IV(tail vein), IP, IM and SC dosing); SC and orthotopic tumor implantation and the ability to make detailed observations of tumor growth and mouse health
- Knowledge of mouse anatomy to be able to perform orthotopic or IP tumor models and minor surgery
- Dissection of mouse lymphoid organs and ability to prepare cells from spleen, LN etc.
- Ability to perform FACS analysis
- Desired skill: Immunohistochemistry: Perform steps of IHC including tissue fixation, embedding, cutting and staining with various antibodies (FFPE, frozen sections)
- Cell culture; ELISA.
- Ability to manage multiple in vivo experiments simultaneously
- Ability to troubleshoot experimental data and read journal articles relevant to studies
- Clear and professional verbal and written communication
A BA/BS or Masters degree in a relevant scientific discipline (Biology, Oncology, Molecular/Cell Biology, Immunology) with >6-8 years laboratory experience (in academia or industry) is required.
In addition, the ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to work as part of a team.
- Strong organizational skills including the ability to manage and record details of several projects simultaneously
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron’s unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
To all recruitment agencies:
Regeneron is using the agency management company, Candex - www.candex.com. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Regeneron as a result of the referral or through other means.
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and is an affirmative action employer.
To apply for this position, please CLICK HERE