Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron markets medicines for eye diseases, colorectal cancer, and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including hypercholesterolemia, oncology, rheumatoid arthritis, allergic asthma, and atopic dermatitis.
We are seeking a highly motivated PhD Scientist to join the Oncology group. The candidate will be part of a group responsible for the discovery and validation of new oncology drug targets and for the screening of fully-human antibodies (generated with our proprietary VelocImmune® technology) against these targets. The successful candidate will be creative and flexible with strong written and oral communication skills and be able to function in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
We are looking for PhD with a minimum of 3 years postdoctoral experience in the Oncology field.
- Knowledge of signal transduction pathways controlling tumor cell growth
- Experience with basic cell biology techniques (e.g., tumor cell culture, cell proliferation assays, apoptosis assays, immunoprecipitation, western blot)
- Experience with basic molecular biology techniques (e.g., PCR, cloning)
- Experience with in vivo tumor models (e.g., cell implantation, drug dosing, tumor harvest)
- Ability to communicate research findings clearly and concisely (both written and oral)
- Strong publication record
- Design and perform experiments to discover and validate new oncology drug targets
- Clearly and concisely communicate research findings to peers and to management (both written and oral)
- Master the scientific literature relating to specific targets/pathways of interest
- Work collaboratively with scientists in the Oncology group and from other therapeutic areas to ensure optimal progression of projects
- Participate in multi-disciplinary project teams; write research study reports for regulatory filings
- Attend scientific conferences and present research as appropriate
- May be responsible for supervision of research associates
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron’s unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
To all recruitment agencies:
Regeneron is using the agency management company, Candex - www.candex.com. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Regeneron as a result of the referral or through other means.
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and is an affirmative action employer.
To apply for this position, please CLICK HERE