Sponsor: Rubicon Genomics
Recording Date: 2/19/2014
Recording Time: 1 hour
Courtagen Life Sciences is a CLIA-certified and CAP Accredited genetic testing laboratory currently focused on neurological and metabolic disorders has an immediate opening for a seeking a highly motivated NGS DNA Sequencing Scientist to join our growing team.
• Experience with Next Generation sequencing pipelines, specifically Illumina HiSeq and MiSeq laboratory workflows.
• Experience with Library preparation, Exome or panel captures, PCR, qPCR DNA purification. Experience operating Illumina sequencers.
• Experience with Beckman or Hamilton Liquid handling instrumentation SOLiD Sequencing experience welcomed as well.
• Programming experience in Ruby, Perl or R would be beneficial.
• Familiarity with BedTools/Linux pipelines preferred.
• Experience designing experiments and independently executing experimental plans.
• MS or PhD level with 5 years previous experience in a NGS DNA sequencing environment.
• Experience in working in a CLIA Lab is a plus
Courtagen Life Sciences is located in Woburn, MA. We are a pioneering company that's always on the lookout for highly motivated individuals who, like us, believe in the values of teamwork, cooperation and shared success. We offer a friendly and stimulating professional environment for workers seeking to make a big difference in life sciences by delivering innovative products and services.
Courtagen Life Sciences is a privately held life science company that provides innovative genomic and proteomic products and services for physicians and the Life Sciences industry. Founded by innovators in next-generation sequencing (NGS), genetics, molecular biology, and information science, our company delivers tools that enable researchers and clinicians to make better decisions regarding patient care and drug development.