Sponsor: Rubicon Genomics
Recording Date: 2/19/2014
Recording Time: 1 hour
Do you thrive working in an innovative culture and selling to new markets? Are you a driven entrepreneur who enjoys the craft of sales? Are you a go-getter who is ready to take the next step in your career and join a well-funded startup with real customers, great products and technology that will change the world? Then Cartagenia is looking for you.
We are currently expanding our operations in North America and are seeking a proven Sales Executive for our team.
Our criteria are:
• Clinical diagnostic industry focused. You are familiar with laboratory information systems, electronic medical records software or clinical diagnostics market space. Experience with selling of enterprise class software is required. A strong executive network in the clinical diagnostic industry is desired.
• A Hunter. You cold-call relentlessly, have a demonstrated ability to develop and close software licensing and service agreements You understand customer needs, can craft the appropriate solutions, negotiate win-win deals and follow through on your commitments.
• Strategic. You solve problems for your customers. You know how to build matrix networks needed to gain support for your proposals.
• Creative. We’re looking someone who is imaginative in molding solutions for our customers and who has a demonstrated history of solving customer problems.
• Cultural Fit. Small, fast growth, ambitious companies are not for everyone. Are you self directed and self motivated? Can you keep making progress before you have all the answers? Do you like to learn? Do you communicate clearly and unambiguously?
• BS degree in a business or biological discipline with knowledge of IT
• At least 5 years quota-busting software sales experience in life science or IT preferably to healthcare providers, diagnostic labs and hospitals
• Ability to interface credibly at all technical and management levels within customer organizations
• Great written and verbal communication skills.
• Enthusiastic can-do mentality, dedicated team-worker and a clear communicator.
• Entrepreneurial attitude and creativity are important.
• Working knowledge of salesforce.com a plus.
• Open to travel 25-30% of the time w/in North America.
Please send cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cartagenia provides a unique software-as-a-service solution to help genetic labs and clinicians pinpoint and report on genetic defects that cause disease in patients. Our solution enables the automation of clinical annotation and reporting of structural and molecular variation. Cartagenia is a growing and exciting company whose culture is entrepreneurial, professional, and rooted in teamwork and innovation.