Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron markets medicines for eye diseases, colorectal cancer, and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including hypercholesterolemia, oncology, rheumatoid arthritis, allergic asthma, and atopic dermatitis.
We are seeking a Process Development Associate/Engineer I to work in the Bioreactor Scale-Up and Development group within Pre-Clinical Manufacturing and Process Development.
The person will be primarily involved in late stage commercially-enabling bioreactor process development with a focus on:
- Cultivation of mammalian cells using aseptic technique in bench and pilot scale bioreactors for the production of monoclonal antibodies.
- Scale up process evaluation and troubleshooting in support of clinical and commercial productions.
- Detailed data analysis of seed train,production, and quality data in support of process understanding and
technology transfer followed by authoring of development reports and process transmittals.
- Active involvement in Technology Transfer Start-up Teams, which includes technology transfer via written process transmittals and on-site support to our manufacturing facility in Albany, NY during clinical production campaigns.
- Production of various nonclinical reagents in support of Regeneron’s Research and Development activities.
This position requires a Chemical/Biochemical Engineering degree with 0-2 years of experience.
Candidates with internships in related fields are strongly encouraged to apply. Please clearly state GPA on your resume.
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron’s unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
To all recruitment agencies: Regeneron is using the agency management company, Candex - www.candex.com . Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Regeneron as a result of the referral or through other means.
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and is an affirmative action employer.
To apply for this position, please CLICK HERE