Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron markets medicines for eye diseases, colorectal cancer, and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including hypercholesterolemia, oncology, rheumatoid arthritis, allergic asthma, and atopic dermatitis.
Configure and support the Electronic Laboratory Notebook (ELN) system to meet end-user needs. Analyze business processes, document user requirements, process system changes, document configuration, write user acceptance testing (UAT) and is responsible for user testing.
- Work with business units to assess processes and document user requirements
- Configure ELN to meet end use requirements
- Responsible for ELN documentation including: User Requirement Specifications, Detail Design Specifications and UAT
- Develop reports (tabular, trend and/or labels) and/or database searches
- Process ELN change requests
- Configure ELN System and Instrument integrations
- Train end-users and/or other ELN trainers
- Provide end-user support for ELN including troubleshooting problems at application server level
- Add, modify and deactivate ELN user accounts
- Bachelor’s Degree and 3 - 5 years of ELN Administration or Analyst experience
- Software Development Lifecycle methods, Zebra Printer Support, thorough knowledge of ELN, SQL, Oracle and relational database concepts
- Laboratory or IT systems support experience in GxP environment is required
- Project management techniques is considered a plus
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron’s unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
To all recruitment agencies: Regeneron is using the agency management company, Candex - www.candex.com. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Regeneron as a result of the referral or through other means.
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and is an affirmative action employer.
To apply for this position, please CLICK HERE