• Dedicated to make a difference, in science and technology
• Highly motivated with a drive to make an impact, and good fit to startup culture
• Excellent communicator with fluency in English
• Excellent attention to details
• Independent contributor, requiring minimal supervision, able to fill the gaps
• Expert in C/C++ with intense use in the last 5 years for developing complex programs
• Excellent software skills in translating complex algorithmic and heuristic methods to software
• Rapid prototyping of algorithms and modifications to them
• Ability to participate in interdisciplinary work
• Detail oriented in evaluation of performance and quality of the developed software
• Proficient in parallel programming
• Proficient in scripting (Perl and/or Python)
• Proficient in Linux, with working knowledge of Windows
• Matlab, Matlab API, MAT file format, and interaction with MCR is a plus
• Experience with databases and SQL is a plus
• Experience working in a scientific environment is a plus
• Experience in data analysis is a plus
• Working knowledge of statistics and algorithms is a plus
• General knowledge of molecular biology is a plus
• Computer science, electrical/computer engineering, physics or related fields
Complete Genomics does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website, employees or Human Resources.
Complete Genomics will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Complete Genomics and will be processed accordingly without fee.
Complete Genomics has the sole discretion to determine with whom we will enter into a contract. If you wish to work with Complete Genomics, please contact the Human Resources department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Complete Genomics is proud to be an equal opportunity employer