• BS in electrical engineering or closely-related discipline and 10+ years of related experience
• Experience with embedded firmware for real time state machine control
• Knowledge of electrical and other regulatory compliance standards, as well as testing and certification process
• Experience in product development of complex, precision instruments from concept through production; low volume capital equipment experience a plus
• Solid understanding of engineering fundamentals and ability to apply them to product design
• Design for safety, reliability, service, manufacturability
• Extensive experience with complex, precision, computer controlled instruments
• Robotics, especially related to silicon or glass substrate handling
• Operating under design controls (medical device) a plus
• PCB and cable fabrication experience a plus
Complete Genomics does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website, employees or Human Resources.
Complete Genomics will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Complete Genomics and will be processed accordingly without fee.
Complete Genomics has the sole discretion to determine with whom we will enter into a contract. If you wish to work with Complete Genomics, please contact the Human Resources department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Complete Genomics is proud to be an equal opportunity employer