Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron markets medicines for eye diseases, colorectal cancer, and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including hypercholesterolemia, oncology, rheumatoid arthritis, allergic asthma, and atopic dermatitis.
This position receives, moves, and documents inventory and non-inventory items within the plant and from outside sources. This position also performs shipping functions as needed and raw material and dispensing functions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Prepares and maintains records of merchandise received; checks goods received against
purchase orders or invoices.
- Lifts heavy items and operates a forklift.
- Examines, stocks, and distributes materials in inventory and to manufacturing.
- Fills requisitions and dispenses items to production workers.
- Enters data into computer.
- Assists with shipping of finished products for filling, labeling and distribution.
- Assists with receipt of finished product from fillers, labelers and any other source.
- May take inventory and cycle counts.
- May be required to write SOPs pertaining to Dispensing.
- Ensures that raw materials are dispensed as specified in Batch Sheets or Manufacturing Records to the Manufacturing operation on a timely basis.
- Works with Manufacturing to schedule lots of raw materials to be dispensed;
- Wipes down all containers with disinfectant before being transferred to Dispensing area.
- Works with Facilities to maintain Class 100,000 Environment in the Dispensing area.
- Writes Deviation Notifications as required.
- Initiates Change Control Documents as required.
- Follows established safety practices and SOPs in a cGMP environment, and complies with MSDS Sheet safety requirements.
Education and Experience:
- Requires AAS with emphasis on science or math and 0-2 year’s experience in a cGMP dispensing operation; may substitute relevant experience for education.
- Experience operating a forklift is a plus.
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron’s unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
To all recruitment agencies: Regeneron is using the agency management company, Candex - www.candex.com. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Regeneron as a result of the referral or through other means.
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and is an affirmative action employer.
To apply for this position, please CLICK HERE