Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron markets medicines for eye diseases, colorectal cancer, and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including hypercholesterolemia, oncology, rheumatoid arthritis, allergic asthma, and atopic dermatitis.
Performs a variety of chemical or biological analyses on raw materials, products, in-process materials, or stability samples in support of the company’s quality program.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Gathers data and documents test results.
- Reviews test results to ensure compliance with standards; reports any quality anomalies.
- Complies with all pertinent regulatory agency requirements.
- Participates in required training activities.
- Maintains laboratory supplies.
- Conducts testing on raw materials, in-process, product, stability, and/or research samples.
- Writes and revises control test procedures and SOPs.
- Completes test records and reviews data.
- Calibrates or verifies calibration of instruments/devices prior to use.
- Interacts with outside customers or functional peer groups.
- May be responsible for maintaining a specific project.
- May devise or develop new analytical methods and techniques.
- May assist in validation of methods.
- May be involved in establishing the transfer of methodology from R&D.
Education and Experience:
- Requires BS/BA in Life Sciences or related field; will substitute relevant experience for education.
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron’s unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
To all recruitment agencies:
Regeneron is using the agency management company, Candex - www.candex.com. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Regeneron as a result of the referral or through other means.
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and is an affirmative action employer.
To apply for this position, please CLICK HERE