Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron markets medicines for eye diseases, colorectal cancer, and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including hypercholesterolemia, oncology, rheumatoid arthritis, allergic asthma, and atopic dermatitis.
Configures the Nautilus LIMS to meet end-user needs. Processes system change control, documents configuration, writes test plans and is responsible for user training.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Coordinates the needs of functional departments and establishes priorities for LIMS requirements gathering, system design and implementation.
- Works on complex LIMS configurations to meet requirements of LIMS users.
- Responsible for LIMS documentation, including, converting User Requirement Specifications to a Detail Design Specification, writing Configuration Test Plans and summary reports.
- Configures reports (tabular, trend and labels).
- Process LIMS change control requests.
- Review of company documentation including SOPs, SPECs, Batch Sheets and/or Manufacturing Records to assess LIMS impact.
- Works with Validation and Quality Assurance departments to ensure LIMS is implemented following development life cycle approach.
- Trains end-users and/or other LIMS trainers.
- Coordinates with Tarrytown LIMS team members to implement the system in an efficient manner.
- Provides end-user support for the LIMS including troubleshooting problems at the application server level.
- Add, modifies, and removes users from the LIMS.
Education and Experience:
- BS/BA in related field and minimum 2 years of relevant experience preferred; will substitute relevant industry experience for educational requirement.
- No supervisory responsibilities are associated with this position.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Thorough knowledge of LIMS, LIMS workflow, SQL, Oracle and relational database concepts;
- Basic laboratory experience preferred, but is not required;
- Knowledge of Nautilus LIMS preferred, but experience with other LIMS software will be considered;
- Knowledge of Zebra printers preferred, but not required;
- Experience with JMP statistical software package or similar software preferred, but is not required;
- ThermoElectron Nautilus LIMS;
- Oracle RDBMS;
- Sybase Infomaker;
- SAS JMP
- Zebra Printers;
- Computer and general office equipment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The physical demands include those required of a normal office position. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to manipulate objects or controls, sit, talk, see, and hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms, stand, walk, and lift or move up to 10 pounds. The employee is occasionally required to crouch.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential function of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
There are no extreme conditions within this work environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron’s unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
To all recruitment agencies:
Regeneron is using the agency management company, Candex - www.candex.com. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Regeneron as a result of the referral or through other means.
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and is an affirmative action employer.
To apply for this position, please CLICK HERE