Cepheid is looking for an experienced Clinical Data Specialist to join its growing team. In this role, you will have responsibilities for collaborating with various departments on the design, documentation, testing and implementation of clinical databases to support clinical studies.
- Independently be responsible for all activities of clinical trial data management including CRF design, database and edit check development, query generation/processing, reconciliation of CRF and electronic data, and database cleaning activities.
- Assist in the planning and implementation of the data management portions of clinical research projects. Develops systems for organizing data to analyze, identify and report trends.
- Work with CRAs and statistical department to provide accurate data acquisition and to furnish accurate and well-documented study databases to the statistical and clinical teams.
- Responsible for timely identification of problems or issues that could affect the results or timely completion of the trial, or any protocol deviations, and for suggesting mechanisms for solving the problem.
- Bachelors degree is required. Bachelor in a Scientific Displine is highly preferred.
- Minimum 2 to 5 years clinical data management experience supporting clinical trials in a pharmaceutical, medical device, or biotech company.
- Must remain current with regulatory requirements for clinical data management of medical device clinical trial data.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, organizational, time-management, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Access.
- Adept at learning new databases.
To apply for this position, please CLICK HERE