Work in conjunction with Automation Engineering team to design and develop automated assembly equipment for the high volume production of diagnostic disposables. Candidates should have hands on experience in design and development of PLC based control systems for use in factory automation. Good knowledge of electrical design standards.
- Specify, integrate controls system for servo motors, Ultrasonic welders, PLC control systems, VFD drives, temperature controls systems, laser marking systems, Safety controllers, distributed I/O
- Electrical design, testing, and commissioning of control systems, control panels, and associated equipment.
- Generate electrical bills of materials, layout for cabinets, and electrical schematicsfor the systems.
- Participate in design reviews.
- Support, update, and troubleshoot existing systems in production.
- Provide supporting documentation for machine certification (UL/CE)
- Support electrical technician during building and commissioning of the equipment
- Documentation of PLC architecture and unit testing results.
- Management of bug tracking and feature requests.
- Specify system components and suppliers.
- BS in Electrical Engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience to perform at that level
- Minimum 5 years direct experience
- Hands on experience with electrical troubleshooting in a high-volume automated manufacturing environment required
To apply for this position, please CLICK HERE