Regional Manager - Prostate (Western US)
The Regional Manager is responsible for leading a team of high performing Regional Urogenomic Liaison's (RUL's) as well as managing all account activity within their designated Region. The Region Manager holds specific, additional responsibilities that are assigned by his/her Director. The Regional Manager is expected to continually develop the skills of individuals within his/her Team; ensuring that his/her Region produces a sales volume at or above the assigned region sales quota. The Regional Manager has responsibilities in 5 Specific Areas: Leadership, Planning, Project Management, People Development, and Communication.
- Provide effective leadership and strategic direction to their respective region RUL's in order to maximize demand and insure access to our product line while staying within approved budget.
- Coordinate with all key departments within GHI to fully understand and support our corporate goals.
- Experience with Providers and Payors that will allow the RM to provide input into Cooperate Strategies (Sales and Managed Care needs, future product development, contracting / pricing strategies).
- Stay current on our primary disease states, competition and outside influences that impact our business and help identify emerging opportunities.
- Ensure compliance with corporate policies and procedures and applicable legal standards and requirements.
Planning and Implementation
- The Regional Manager will be responsible for developing, presenting, and executing on a comprehensive region business plan. The Regional Manager will be responsible for implementing the plan, providing input into tracking and making any needed adjustments to meet revenue and budget targets.
- The Regional Manager also identifies ethical, innovative, customer oriented ideas in response to changing market forces.
- As part of senior management the Regional Manager will be ask to participate and/or lead special sub-teams dealing with topics critical to our success: strategy, managed care, contracting, pricing, business development, patient advocacy, competitive analysis, quality assurance, etc.
- The Regional Manager strives to excel in hiring, training, counseling, coaching, developing and promoting members of his or her team.
- The Regional Manager will manage performance through honesty, integrity and they are commitment to the support and development of their team.
- They will support open communication and use managerial courage to communicate expectations.
- They will always look for and constantly reward those that are doing the right things, offer avid support to those in need.
- They will also solicit feedback on their own performance on a regular basis to insure the highest quality of leadership through continuous learning.
Communication - External/Internal
- The Regional Manager will strive to keep senior executives aware of all key issues related to their area of responsibility.
- The Regional Manager provides information critical to accomplishing the GHI mission to "all" parties involved in the Sales and Access of our products, especially the Marketing and Contracts group.
- In-depth understanding of the sales process and sales training process.
- In-depth understanding of operations to include customer service and reimbursement support.
- In-depth understanding of systems that support and track sales and contract performance.
- Demonstrated ability to
- lead through Vision / Mission / Goals
- Manage projects that require involvement of people in multiple departments.
- Manage multiple, simultaneous complex tasks and meet deadlines.
- Manage people - Hire, Train, Coach, Counsel and Promote.
- Manage to a P and L bottom line
- BA or BS required
- 10 years Medical Related Sales experience
- Minimum of 3 years in urology
- Minimum of 5 years of experience managing sales teams - preferably in urology
- Strong communicator with ability to maintain open communication with internal employees, managers and customers as needed
- Strategic thinker
- Able to integrate and apply feedback in a professional manner
- Able to prioritize and drive to results with a high emphasis on quality
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Writing and presentation skills: memos, letters, reports, presentations, data analyses.
- Computer skills: word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentations.
TRAVEL, PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT :
- Travel Requirements: More than 50% Travel
- Standing or sitting for long periods of time may be necessary
- Some lifting (greater than 25 pounds) may be necessary; Facilities, Materials and Engineering employees occasionally must lift at least 50-75 pounds.
To apply for this position, please CLICK HERE