Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron markets medicines for eye diseases, colorectal cancer, and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including hypercholesterolemia, oncology, rheumatoid arthritis, allergic asthma, and atopic dermatitis.
Analyze learning needs of internal departments, design and develop digital learning solutions for those needs, and implement them through the enterprise Learning Management System or other platforms.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, Develop, and Implement eLearning, learning resources (wiki, websites, manuals, job aids, etc.), and digital materials for classroom trainings; including the necessary storyboards, outlines, and project plans
- Apply instructional design methodologies in creation of learning solutions and assessments
- Conduct training needs analysis with internal departments to gather their training requirements
- Development and implementation of evaluation strategies to determine effectiveness of training
- Develop and use standards for course learning objectives, instructional design, and assessments
- Conduct usability and user experience testing of learning solutions
- Create and use standard development processes, tools, and templates
- Edit video, audio, and still images
- Perform LMS Course administration
Education and Experience:
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Education, Instructional Design, or related field with 3 to 5 years of relevant experience (pharmaceutical or training industry preferred).
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron’s unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
To all recruitment agencies: Regeneron is using the agency management company, Candex - www.candex.com. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Regeneron as a result of the referral or through other means.
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and is an affirmative action employer.
To apply for this position, please CLICK HERE