The Materials Return Coordinator is a highly-motivated, detail-oriented individual who will take great pride in assuming this challenging role. In this role, the candidate will single-handedly assume responsibility for all aspects of shipping and receiving in a laboratory environment. This position will directly report to the Senior Inventory Control Specialist within our Laboratory Operations department.
- Promptly receive incoming material on a daily basis
- Accurately verify quantities of incoming materials
- Inspect materials for quality issues - damage, quantity, etc.
- Promptly resolve any receiving issues:
- Consult with Buyer to process RMA's per non-conforming materials and to reconcile any purchase order discrepancies.
- Transact all incoming materials to appropriate stocking locations (stockroom or WIP location)
- Perform all system transactions.
- Responsible for maintaining all system transactions in a binder for financial month end review.
- Correctly label all inventoried items, with special attention given to critical materials (sample kits & reagents).
- Handle critical materials with expediency and caution (frozen specimens, sample kits, etc.).
- Promptly fulfill all requests for materials.
- Review with Buyer to change current minimum/maximum inventory levels set based on usage.
- Maintain a clean and well organized stockroom.
- Responsible for replenishment of all inventory designated locations.
- Follow all standard operating procedures in an effort to ensure compliance.
- The successful candidate must be familiar with standard shipping methods/procedures with vendors such as FedEx, UPS, DHL, etc.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- A service oriented mindset with meticulous attention to detail
- Minimum of two years experience in shipping/receiving, inventory control, and stockroom duties in a biotechnology or healthcare environment (CLIA or FDA regulated) preferred. APICs certified preferred, but not required.
- Systems experience including LIMS and ERP tools as well as Microsoft applications.
TRAVEL, PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Travel Requirements: Travel between 101 and 301 buildings
- Standing or sitting for long periods of time may be necessary
- Some lifting (greater than 25 pounds) may be necessary; Facilities, Materials and Engineering employees occasionally must lift at least 50-75 pounds.
To apply for this position, please CLICK HERE