Sponsor: Rubicon Genomics
Recording Date: 2/19/2014
Recording Time: 1 hour
- Responsible for the tactics and logistics for NA product introductions under the direction of the KOL team.
- Needs to understand the NA market segments, sales structure and how to best interface with the internal and external stakeholders.
- Will be held accountable for ensuring early adoptor users, references for sales force and regional publication execution.
- Develops, implements, measures and provides marketing direction to optimize product introductions for NA product lines.
- Manages product introduction needs including marketing studies, NA publications and white papers, coordination of training requirements and reference lists
- Responsible for helping to analyze data from product introductions and provide best practice guidance.
- Communicates clear tactical marketing activities to defined internal and external customers..
- Measure and influence that service levels to internal/external customers meet or exceed expectations.
- Implements well understood marketing activities to meet the business needs.
- Manage and report regional & local marketing costs and budgets.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree equivalent in marketing and preferably a degree in science.
- Must have minimum of 1 year sales experience in related field
- Minimum 3+ yrs of relevant experience managing tactical marketing plans & projects.
- Experience in working in a matrixed environment a plus.
- Must have strong communication and presentation skills
- Depending on the product line previous lab experience may be required.
- Strong time management and organizational skills is required
- Ability to build relationships at both the sales level and physician level
- Ability to multi-task and ability to work in a fast paced environment is a must.
Recruiting & Employer Branding
QIAGEN N.V., a Netherlands holding company, is the leading global provider of Sample & Assay Technologies that are used to transform biological materials into valuable molecular information.
Sample technologies are used to isolate and process DNA, RNA and proteins from biological samples such as blood or tissue. Assay technologies are then used to make these isolated biomolecules visible and ready for interpretation. QIAGEN markets more than 500 products around the world, selling both consumable kits and automation systems to customers through four customer classes: Molecular Diagnostics (human healthcare), Applied Testing (forensics, veterinary testing and food safety), Pharma (pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies) and Academia (life sciences research).
As of March 31, 2013, QIAGEN employed approximately 4,000 people in more than 35 locations worldwide.
As the innovative market and technology leader, QIAGEN creates sample and assay technologies that enable access to content from any biological sample.
Our mission is to enable our customers to achieve outstanding success and breakthroughs in life sciences, applied testing, pharma, and molecular diagnostics. We thereby make improvements in life possible.
Our commitment to the markets, customers, and patients we serve drives our innovation and leadership in all areas where our sample and assay technologies are required.
The exceptional talent, skill, and passion of our employees are key to QIAGEN’s excellence, success and value.