Sponsor: Rubicon Genomics
Recording Date: 2/19/2014
Recording Time: 1 hour
- Develops, implements, measures and provides marketing insight and direction to optimize automation and consumable marketing strategies and ensure results are within budget and provides continuous improvement.
- Additionally, this position manages market research needs for specific product or business areas within the organization.
- Analyzes data and makes strategic recommendations for Amnisure product line, and also provides assessments of potential markets and develops short- and long-range business strategies for product expansion.
- Measures and influences the organization so that service levels to internal/external customers meet or exceed expectations.
- Stores, monitors, measures, reports and reviews all activities to ensure active follow up, accountability, ROI and part of an interactive process.
- Sales experience with > 1 years minimum experience
- Bachelor degree in science, engineering or business
- Technical acumen
- Ideally first marketing experience
- Good written and spoken English
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Good time management skills
Recruiting & Employer Branding
QIAGEN N.V., a Netherlands holding company, is the leading global provider of Sample & Assay Technologies that are used to transform biological materials into valuable molecular information.
Sample technologies are used to isolate and process DNA, RNA and proteins from biological samples such as blood or tissue. Assay technologies are then used to make these isolated biomolecules visible and ready for interpretation. QIAGEN markets more than 500 products around the world, selling both consumable kits and automation systems to customers through four customer classes: Molecular Diagnostics (human healthcare), Applied Testing (forensics, veterinary testing and food safety), Pharma (pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies) and Academia (life sciences research).
As of March 31, 2013, QIAGEN employed approximately 4,000 people in more than 35 locations worldwide.
As the innovative market and technology leader, QIAGEN creates sample and assay technologies that enable access to content from any biological sample.
Our mission is to enable our customers to achieve outstanding success and breakthroughs in life sciences, applied testing, pharma, and molecular diagnostics. We thereby make improvements in life possible.
Our commitment to the markets, customers, and patients we serve drives our innovation and leadership in all areas where our sample and assay technologies are required.
The exceptional talent, skill, and passion of our employees are key to QIAGEN’s excellence, success and value.