Sponsor: Rubicon Genomics
Recording Date: 2/19/2014
Recording Time: 1 hour
- Responsible for the identification, creation and implementation of non-direct sales channel strategies in NA. Has to understand the local markets, ordering practices, regulations and competitive iniatives in order to develop regional channel programs. Will be held accountable for non-sales channel success.
- Develops, implements and measures new channel strategies for the NA market.
- Provides feedback to NA and global partners in tactics and successes in new iniatives
- Develops metrics to measure new channel strategies and ROI.
- Works holistically across all Qiagen product lines.
- Communicates clear tactical marketing activities to defined internal and external customers.
- Providesfeedback for best practices to global marketing and other internal stakeholders.
- Measure and influence that service levels to internal/external customers meet or exceed expectations.
- All activities must be stored, monitored, measured, reported and reviewed to ensure active follow up, accountability, ROI and part of an interactive process.
- Manage and report regional & local marketing costs and budgets.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree equivalent in marketing and preferably a degree in science.
- Minimum 3+ yrs of relevant experience managing non-direct sales channels.
- Experience in working in a matrixed environment a plus.
- Must have strong communication and presentation skills
- Depending on the product line previous lab experience may be required.
- Proven experience in life science sector
- Strong time management and organizational skills is required
- Ability to think outside the box a plus.
- Ability to multi-task and ability to work in a fast paced environment is a must.
Recruiting & Employer Branding
QIAGEN N.V., a Netherlands holding company, is the leading global provider of Sample & Assay Technologies that are used to transform biological materials into valuable molecular information.
Sample technologies are used to isolate and process DNA, RNA and proteins from biological samples such as blood or tissue. Assay technologies are then used to make these isolated biomolecules visible and ready for interpretation. QIAGEN markets more than 500 products around the world, selling both consumable kits and automation systems to customers through four customer classes: Molecular Diagnostics (human healthcare), Applied Testing (forensics, veterinary testing and food safety), Pharma (pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies) and Academia (life sciences research).
As of March 31, 2013, QIAGEN employed approximately 4,000 people in more than 35 locations worldwide.
As the innovative market and technology leader, QIAGEN creates sample and assay technologies that enable access to content from any biological sample.
Our mission is to enable our customers to achieve outstanding success and breakthroughs in life sciences, applied testing, pharma, and molecular diagnostics. We thereby make improvements in life possible.
Our commitment to the markets, customers, and patients we serve drives our innovation and leadership in all areas where our sample and assay technologies are required.
The exceptional talent, skill, and passion of our employees are key to QIAGEN’s excellence, success and value.