Sponsor: Rubicon Genomics
Recording Date: 2/19/2014
Recording Time: 1 hour
- Develop and achieve the NA regional revenue budget for translational Medicine, LS/LDT segment. Actively support NA sales in order to reach budget.
- Develop the tactical marketing plan that supports the global marketing strategy as laid out by global product management.
- Develop the revenue and assumption inputs for the 5 year business plan based on historic data, anticipated new product introduction and competitive intelligence.
- Continuously improve the plan based on observation of market segment dynamics and competition.
- Manage the marketing budget for the business area and ensure that the spending is according to budget and plan.
- Coordinate and manage implementation of marketing activities according to the plan. Develop product road map and applications for the business area based on customer needs.
- Create and execute NA strategy for NGS with view to growing/or maintaining revenue in currently available product lines.
- Recruit and manage high potential marketing group that can drive individual produt lines and initiatives.
- Scientific degree in life sciences (molecular biology), PhD preferred
- Minimum of 1 years lab experience
- Minimum 1 year sales or business development experience
- Demonstrated achievements in creating and executing new product concepts in complex markets
- Demonstrated track record in translating basic science into translational medicine market
- Demonstrated record of marketing strategy and tactics in translational medicine market
- Thorough knowledge of designated basic science and translational product/market area
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Experienced in time and project management
- Proven track record in leading teams and people management
- Proven track record in issue solving
Recruiting & Employer Branding
QIAGEN N.V., a Netherlands holding company, is the leading global provider of Sample & Assay Technologies that are used to transform biological materials into valuable molecular information.
Sample technologies are used to isolate and process DNA, RNA and proteins from biological samples such as blood or tissue. Assay technologies are then used to make these isolated biomolecules visible and ready for interpretation. QIAGEN markets more than 500 products around the world, selling both consumable kits and automation systems to customers through four customer classes: Molecular Diagnostics (human healthcare), Applied Testing (forensics, veterinary testing and food safety), Pharma (pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies) and Academia (life sciences research).
As of March 31, 2013, QIAGEN employed approximately 4,000 people in more than 35 locations worldwide.
As the innovative market and technology leader, QIAGEN creates sample and assay technologies that enable access to content from any biological sample.
Our mission is to enable our customers to achieve outstanding success and breakthroughs in life sciences, applied testing, pharma, and molecular diagnostics. We thereby make improvements in life possible.
Our commitment to the markets, customers, and patients we serve drives our innovation and leadership in all areas where our sample and assay technologies are required.
The exceptional talent, skill, and passion of our employees are key to QIAGEN’s excellence, success and value.