Sponsor: Rubicon Genomics
Recording Date: 2/19/2014
Recording Time: 1 hour
- Develop and refine templates and metrics for NA sales and marketing activities. Align metrics with global product marketing, sales leadership and other internal stakeholders.
- Develop the plan for collecting NA business intelligence from competitive information to disruptie technologies. Responsible for reporting this information to global product marketing and other internal stakeholders.
- Help to consolidate the assumptions and revenue plan for the 5 year business plan from marketing managers.
- Responsible for monthly reporting consistency and updates.
- Responsible for creating, monitoring and executing new channel strategies including GPO, social media, FASTr and other innovative outreach initiatives.
- Continuously improve the plan based on observation of market segment dynamics and competition.
- Help to manage the marketing budget and sales revenue for all business areas and ensure that the spending is according to budget and plan.
- Recruit and manage high potential marketing group that can drive individual produt lines and initiatives.
- Minimum bachelor degree in science or business, MBA preferred
- Minimum of 3+ years marketing experience
- Minimum 1 year sales or business development experience
- Demonstrated achievements in creating and executing new product campaigns in NA
- Demonstrated track record in creating and executing finacial marketing reports
- Knowledge of monitoring and growing existing markets in a non-direct sales environment
- Prefer knowledge of regulations and skills in social media execution
- Knowledge of all markets that Qiagen serves
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Experienced in time and project managment
- Proven track record in leading teams and people management
- Proven track record in issue solving
Recruiting & Employer Branding
QIAGEN N.V., a Netherlands holding company, is the leading global provider of Sample & Assay Technologies that are used to transform biological materials into valuable molecular information.
Sample technologies are used to isolate and process DNA, RNA and proteins from biological samples such as blood or tissue. Assay technologies are then used to make these isolated biomolecules visible and ready for interpretation. QIAGEN markets more than 500 products around the world, selling both consumable kits and automation systems to customers through four customer classes: Molecular Diagnostics (human healthcare), Applied Testing (forensics, veterinary testing and food safety), Pharma (pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies) and Academia (life sciences research).
As of March 31, 2013, QIAGEN employed approximately 4,000 people in more than 35 locations worldwide.
As the innovative market and technology leader, QIAGEN creates sample and assay technologies that enable access to content from any biological sample.
Our mission is to enable our customers to achieve outstanding success and breakthroughs in life sciences, applied testing, pharma, and molecular diagnostics. We thereby make improvements in life possible.
Our commitment to the markets, customers, and patients we serve drives our innovation and leadership in all areas where our sample and assay technologies are required.
The exceptional talent, skill, and passion of our employees are key to QIAGEN’s excellence, success and value.