The ideal candidate will be a highly qualified executive whose experience includes accomplishing strategic and operational business launches in a complex environment. The ideal candidate will be an innovative, results-oriented leader with proven entrepreneurial skills and exhibit integrity, collaboration, flexibility and a results-orientation. Specific requirements include:
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 10 years of experience and a track record in a senior product management or general management role in a life sciences-related consumer service.
- Life sciences and consumer industry knowledge coupled with superior people leadership skills, program management experience and business planning processes.
- Experience as a member of a senior executive team with understanding of the full range of business functions and systems, including strategic development and planning, market and product launches, operational oversight, risk management, budgeting, and business analysis. Knowledge of legal, regulatory, ethical, managerial, and organizational requirements in growing a business.
- Proven entrepreneurial skills with excellent leadership, organizational, and communication skills
- Strong leadership skills and a team builder who has experience in growing teams and launching products, markets, and scaling up organizations. Ideal candidates will have led new emerging businesses and possesses strong business acumen, data and analytical skills and relationship-building capabilities.
- Ability to think strategically, anticipate future trends, and incorporate them into the organizational plan. Experience assessing programs, evaluating organizational needs, designing process changes, and successfully implementing changes.
- A self-directed, positive and ethical role model with the professional credibility, and demonstrated ability to influence and motivate others.
- International experience, particularly with Chinese companies, preferred.