Ardea Biosciences is seeking a Senior Medical Affairs Leader to Develop and deliver a global Brand Medical Plan that drives successful development and launch of our products. Leverage relationships with external customers to ensure robust physician and patients insights are what drive successful product launches. This role is key to ensuring effective collaboration within Global Medical Affairs, working closely with colleagues in the AstraZeneca Global Medical Affairs and Ardea team.
For more Information on Job Responsibilities and Requirements - Interested parties please apply today at: www.ardeabio.com/careers
• Develop and lead the medical strategy and commercialization for our products and work closely with AstraZeneca and Ardea team to ensure an aligned strategy/portfolio view.
• Responsibilities will include:
o Disease state and product education
o Key Opinion Leader (KOL) engagement
o Medical Science Liaison (MSL) training
o Patient education
o Publication planning
o Product life cycle planning
o Interpretation of clinical information
o Provide scientific direction for development programs
• Represent the key interface between the medical/scientific needs of the regions, key markets and global brand teams.
• Provide medical/scientific expertise and insight into the development and optimization of the global brand strategy to ensure the single commercial voice represents medical strategy and the voice of the HCP/patient.
• Accountable for engaging and cultivating relationships with leading global Opinion Leaders to gain: contribution/participation in advisory boards, greater understanding of the therapeutic area and insights into unmet patient needs.
• Will represent Ardea and AstraZeneca at a variety of scientific and medical forums, to include, as appropriate: medical education forums, scientific roundtables, congresses, and symposia.
• Lead the translation of clinical data into appropriate communications intended for payers, patients, prescribers and other end users.
• Drive the sharing of best practices for medical affairs activities across Ardea and AZ.
• Other duties as may be necessary.