Regional Manager - Southeast Region
The Regional Manager has responsibilities in 5 Specific Areas: Leadership, Planning, Project Management, People Development, and Communication.
- Provide effective leadership and strategic direction to their East / West Unit in order to maximize demand and insure access to our product line while staying within approved budget. This assignment includes responsibility for GNAM's (State, Federal and Private pay coverage), Divisional Managers (when developed or hired), and ROL's (current and newly hired).
- Coordinate with all key departments within GHI to fully understand and support our corporate goals.
- Based on first hand experience with Providers and Payors, provide input into Cooperate Strategies (Sales and Managed Care needs, future product development, contracting / pricing strategies).
- Support the development and maintenance our CRM system. Stay current on our primary disease states, competition and outside influences that impact our business and help identify emerging opportunities. Planning and Implementation
- The Regional Manager will provide input into the National Sales, Pricing/Contracting and Managed Care Business Plan. The input will be the basis for supporting the development of long term relationships with key providers and significant partnerships with key Managed Care organizations. The input will support our over all goal of insuring medical providers and patients have access to our assay in a Managed Care environment.
- With plan develop the Regional Manager will be responsible to for implementing the plan, providing input into tracking and making any needed adjustments to meet revenue and budget targets.
- The Regional Manager also identifies ethical, innovative, customer oriented ideas in response to changing market forces.
- As part of senior management the Regional Manager will be ask to participate and/or lead special sub-teams dealing with topics critical to our success: strategy, managed care, contracting, pricing, business development, patient advocacy, competitive analysis, quality assurance, etc. People Development
- The Regional Manager strives to excel in hiring, training, counseling, coaching, developing and promoting members of his or her team.
- The Regional Manager will manage performance through honesty, integrity and they are commitment to the support and development of their team.
- They will support open communication and use managerial courage to communicate expectations.
- They will always look for and constantly reward those that are doing the right things, offer avid support to those in need.
- They will also solicit feedback on their own performance on a regular basis to insure the highest quality of leadership through continuous learning. Communication - External/Internal
- The Regional Manager will strive to keep senior executives aware of all key issues related to their area of responsibility.
- The Regional Manager provides information critical to accomplishing the GHI mission to "all" parties involved in the Sales and Access of our products, especially the Marketing and Contracts group.
In-depth understanding of the sales process and sales training process.
- In-depth understanding of operations to include customer service and reimbursement support.
- In-depth understanding of systems that support and track sales and contract performance.
- Demonstrated ability to lead through Vision / Mission / Goals
- Manage projects that require involvement of people in multiple departments.
- Manage multiple, simultaneous complex tasks and meet deadlines.
- Manage people - Hire, Train, Coach, Counsel and Promote.
- manage to a P and L bottom line
- Writing and presentation skills: memos, letters, reports, presentations, data analyses.
- Computer skills: word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentations.
- BA or BS required, MBA strongly preferred.
- 10 years Medical Related Sales
- Minimum of 5 years management of managers and/or 10 years of management (Sales. Marketing, Managed Care, Specialty Accounts or like experience)
- Minimum of 5 years of Managed Care experience - contracting experience, preferably on the major pharmaceutical/biopharmaceutical/Lab or on the industry side of Heath Care.
- Strong communicator with ability to maintain open communication with internal employees, managers and customers as needed
- Able to integrate and apply feedback in a professional manner
- Able to prioritize and drive to results with a high emphasis on quality
- Ability to work as part of a team
To apply for this position, please CLICK HERE