Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron markets medicines for eye diseases, colorectal cancer, and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including hypercholesterolemia, oncology, rheumatoid arthritis, allergic asthma, and atopic dermatitis.
Provides direction and leadership for manufacturing operations and monitors manufacturing production schedules for assigned manufacturing area(s). This position involves a non-traditional (night) schedule, to oversee operations that occur after normal business hours.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Manages all aspects of night shift operations for Commercial Manufacturing to achieve business targets.
- Provide oversight of other departmental night shift operations on an as needed basis.
- Drafts and implements long-term planning for the process, staff, and budget.
- Ensure that all aspects of the night shift operation are adequately resourced and scheduled with the correct skill levels to safely deliver output and quality objectives while keeping with the highest standards of housekeeping and hygiene.
- Performs personnel management functions (i.e. annual employee evaluations, training, coaching, disciplining, etc.).- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Liaise with other shift peers and senior colleagues to ensure adequate and accurate information flow.
- Makes decisions; develops and implements policies, create a culture of continuous improvement.
- Ensures that policies and procedures are effectively administered and that they comply with regulatory requirements (including but not limited to cGMP, HR, health & safety, hygiene, fire prevention...)
- Carry out any other reasonable duty to assist in the smooth running of the night shift operation
Education and Experience:
- BS/BA in Life Sciences or related field with 5+ years of relevant cGMP manufacturing experience and 3+ years of supervisory/managerial experience (manager level); 3+ years of relevant cGMP manufacturing experience and 1+ year of leadership/supervisory experience (Associate Manager).
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron’s unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
To all recruitment agencies:
Regeneron is using the agency management company, Candex - www.candex.com. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Regeneron as a result of the referral or through other means.
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and is an affirmative action employer.
To apply for this position, please CLICK HERE