General shipping tasks including pulling and packing material. Some Fedex input may be required. Must have the ability to drive company truck.
The position is contract with an estimated duration of 6 months.
M-F, 8 am - 5 pm.
- Responsible for performing the physical and administrative tasks involved in the shipping, receiving, storing and distributing of GMP and non-GMP materials.
- Responsible for ensuring that the warehouse is operating under strict GMP guidelines.
- Responsible for delivery and transfer of GMP materials to manufacturing areas.
- Anticipate, communicate and resolve internal and external issues that could affect the warehouse optimization.
- Ensure that supplies are received according to open purchase orders or alternate verification methods as appropriate.
- Perform cycle counts and restock according to procedures.
- Continuously achieve good customer service while following guidelines to support best business practices.
- Identify operational issues and process improvement opportunities to management, propose solutions.
- High school diploma required.
- Minimum 2-3 years related experience.
- Ability to follow guidelines of the Standard Operating Procedures for each operation in the process to conform to the Good Manufacturing Practice and the Food and Drug Administration Regulations.
- Experience working with QAD or other inventory management systems.
- Good computer skills to complete warehousing transactions with ability to operate effectively within multiple software applications and multiple inventory systems.
- Intermediate mathematical skills, basic organization skills, good written and verbal communication skills and basic problem solving skills.
- International/domestic traffic experience preferred.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
To apply for this position, please CLICK HERE