The QC Analyst will perform testing of incoming materials and finished products for release in order to support Quality Systems objectives. Candidate must be willing to work in a complex and fast-paced environment, be a team player with effective verbal and written communication skills, and has well developed GMP documentation skills.
M-F, day shift, 12 pm - 9:00 pm
- Perform hands-on laboratory testing activities related to Raw Material and Finished Product release testing.
- Perform data entry and analysis to support product testing according to established methods, while measuring results against established specifications.
- Document all work performed with a high degree of accuracy, while delivering work according to agreed upon timelines.
- Author and update product testing procedures and worksheets, as needed.
- Support studies for internal customers, which include validation and change control activities.
- Author laboratory investigations and product non-conformance reports with some guidance.
- Be able to work independently with minimal guidance in an evolving environment.
- BS in Biochemistry, Molecular Cell Biology or similar field.
- Minimum of 1 year of Quality Control experience in a scientific industry.
- Effective problem solving, troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective computer skills, especially proficient in Excel and Word.
- Effective personal organization and planning skills.
To apply for this position, please CLICK HERE