• BS/BE in biochemistry engineering (Chemical Engineering, Biological Systems Engineering, Biochemistry, Molecular Biology or related science with an Engineering focus) and 4+ years of experience in a relevant technical/laboratory role with increasing responsibility, or an MS degree and two to three years of relevant automation experience.
• Demonstrated experience in design, implementation and transfer of various liquid handling systems into process automation systems in both R&D and Production environments.
• Experimental Biochemical or Molecular Biology hands-on skills are essential, as well as experience with Good Laboratory Practices and aseptic techniques.
• Must have an excellent ability to apply experimental design, data analysis and statistics to decision making.
• Familiarity with systems and processes used in biochemical production environments, including use of SOPs and LIMS
• Excellent analytical, organizational, and planning skills, with great attention to detail and record-keeping in both lab notebook and electronic documentation
• Ability to carry out and develop standard operating procedures involving basic and advanced laboratory techniques, calculations, materials measurement, operation of laboratory equipment and record keeping
• Ability to follow protocols and pay attention to detail, with good problem solving and analytical thinking skills required
• Demonstrated strength in working within a team and with cross-functional partners, as well as ability to work effectively independently. Should be well organized, self-motivated and possess excellent time management skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
• Ability to multitask and adapt to rapidly changing requirements, priorities and tight schedules
Complete Genomics does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website, employees or Human Resources.
Complete Genomics will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Complete Genomics and will be processed accordingly without fee.
Complete Genomics has the sole discretion to determine with whom we will enter into a contract. If you wish to work with Complete Genomics, please contact the Human Resources department.