Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, home of three Nobel laureates, is an independent, nonprofit research institution dedicated to the development and advancement of biomedical research to eliminate cancer and other potentially fatal diseases. Recognized internationally for its pioneering work in bone-marrow transplantation, the Center's four scientific divisions collaborate to form a unique environment for conducting basic and applied science.
The Hutchinson Center, in collaboration with its clinical and research partners, the University of Washington and Children's Hospital and Regional Medical Center, is the only National Cancer Institute-designated comprehensive cancer center in the Pacific Northwest. Join us and make a difference.
- Operating large and medium passenger vehicles (12 - 16 passenger).
- Transporting passengers in a timely manner per shuttle schedules.
- Transfer & transport commodities between various locations (ability to lift up to 50lbs.).
- Operate a vehicle wheelchair lift for passengers.
- Perform vehicle operator preventive maintenance check and clean inside of shuttles.
- Keep accurate logs of shuttle ridership.
- Fuel vehicles at local gas station
Position pays $20/hr.
Fred Hutchinson vehicles operate daily between 6:30 a.m. and 7:30 p.m. Shuttles travel between Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center facilities, University of Washington Academic Medical Center, and Children's Regional Medical Center. The shuttle operator is required to exit at each stop, greet passengers, transfer commodities to / from the shuttle and update the commodity and ridership logs. On-call drivers may work any of the various full and part time regular shifts.
Current DOT Medical card required.
To apply for this position, please CLICK HERE