Register to view the archived recording here.
Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron markets medicines for eye diseases, colorectal cancer, and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including hypercholesterolemia, oncology, rheumatoid arthritis, allergic asthma, and atopic dermatitis.
Research Associates in the Formulation Development Group participate in the development of both liquid and lyophilized protein formulations to support formulation development from initial screening through commercialization.
- Develop lyophilized and liquid protein formulation
- Develop and implement analytical methods to support formulation development
- Design and execute studies to evaluate protein solubility, viscosity and stability and elucidate protein degradation mechanisms
- Maintain analytical equipment and support other lab organization tasks
- Perform work independently under mentorship of a scientist in a highly interdisciplinary and collaborative environment
Experience and Required Skills:
- A minimum of a BS with 5 plus years or MS with 3 plus years of relevant industry experience with proteins
- Ability to work independently with strong problem solving skills
- Ability to work individually and in a team setting
Preferred Experience and Skills:
- Prior protein formulation experience in early and/or late stage of product development
- Analytical expertise in bioanalytical methods and instrumentation, such as U/HPLC-based chromatographic techniques, electrophoretic methods and particle characterization methods
- Biophysical methods, such as DSC, FTIR, light scattering, UV and fluorescence spectroscopy
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron’s unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
To all recruitment agencies: Regeneron is using the agency management company, Candex - www.candex.com. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Regeneron as a result of the referral or through other means.
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and is an affirmative action employer.
To apply for this position, please CLICK HERE