Supervisor Biotech Production - (Night Supervisor)
If you are looking for an uncommon opportunity -- a chance to join an organization known for its scientific excellence in the research and development of pharmaceuticals -- it's time to consider Regeneron.
Regeneron is a fully integrated biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron markets three products in the United States, EYLEA® (aflibercept) Injection, ZALTRAP® (ziv-aflibercept) Injection for Intravenous Infusion, and ARCALYST® (rilonacept) Injection for Subcutaneous Use; ZALTRAP is co-commercialized with Sanofi. Phase 3 studies are in progress with EYLEA in two additional indications and with product candidates sarilumab and REGN727. Regeneron has active research and development programs in many disease areas, including ophthalmology, inflammation, cancer, and hypercholesterolemia.
Provides direction and leadership for manufacturing operations and monitors manufacturing production schedules for assigned manufacturing area(s). This position involves a non-traditional (night) schedule, to oversee operations that occur after normal business hours.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Manages all aspects of night shift operations for Commercial Manufacturing to achieve business targets.
- Provide oversight of other departmental night shift operations on an as needed basis.
- Drafts and implements long-term planning for the process, staff, and budget.
- Ensure that all aspects of the night shift operation are adequately resourced and scheduled with the correct skill levels to safely deliver output and quality objectives while keeping with the highest standards of housekeeping and hygiene.
- Performs personnel management functions (i.e. annual employee evaluations, training, coaching, disciplining, etc.).- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Liaise with other shift peers and senior colleagues to ensure adequate and accurate information flow.
- Makes decisions; develops and implements policies, create a culture of continuous improvement.
- Ensures that policies and procedures are effectively administered and that they comply with regulatory requirements (including but not limited to cGMP, HR, health & safety, hygiene, fire prevention...)
- Carry out any other reasonable duty to assist in the smooth running of the night shift operation
Education and Experience:
- BS/BA in Life Sciences or related field with 5+ years of relevant cGMP manufacturing experience and 3+ years of supervisory/managerial experience (manager level); 3+ years of relevant cGMP manufacturing experience and 1+ year of leadership/supervisory experience (Associate Manager).
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including stock incentives, 401k with company match, as well as the expected health and welfare benefits. Comprehensive relocation benefits are available, as required.
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply to us today and find out what we mean when we say that, at Regeneron, we have an unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
Regeneron is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms/employment agencies for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Regeneron as a result of the referral or through other means. Moving forward, Regeneron is using the agency management company, Candex - www.candex.com
ARCALYST, EYLEA, and ZALTRAP are trademarks of Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
To apply for this position, please CLICK HERE