If you are looking for an uncommon opportunity - a chance to join an organization known for its scientific excellence in the research and development of pharmaceuticals - it's time to consider Regeneron.
Regeneron is a fully integrated biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron markets three products in the United States, EYLEA® (aflibercept) Injection, ZALTRAP® (ziv-aflibercept) Injection for Intravenous Infusion, and ARCALYST® (rilonacept) Injection for Subcutaneous Use; ZALTRAP is co-commercialized with Sanofi. Phase 3 studies are in progress with EYLEA in two additional indications and with product candidates sarilumab and REGN727. Regeneron has active research and development programs in many disease areas, including ophthalmology, inflammation, cancer, and hypercholesterolemia.
Responsible for providing technical oversight and governance for the SABA LMS. This position will work with the system's Business Owners to manage the SBA LMS system. The position will lead software configuration and integration projects following Regeneron's SOLe. This position will provide day to day end-user support.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Leads team effort to improve internal and external processes;
- Facilitates prioritization of SABA deliverables and manages project scope;
- Provides technical leadership while managing the development work schedule, and coordinating the design, development, and implementation of application systems;
- Review and assist in the creation of requirements documents, functional specification documents, test plans, Crystal report database interface, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and manuals;
- Acquires specific and up-to-date technical knowledge of all company processes and procedures associated with the SABA system and ongoing SABA projects;
- Create, write and compile reports utilizing various report writing tools and technologies;
- Monitors system configuration and user access/privileges to ensure data integrity;
- Provide SABA customer support and training, troubleshoot problems, manage change control, and perform system maintenance;
- Applies system patches and update as neded.
Education and Experience:
BS/BA in an IT related discipline along with 2 years' experience with LMS or HRIS. SABA, basic crystal report database, and project management experience preferred. Will substitute AAS IT degree along with relevant experience.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including stock incentives, 401k with company match as well as the expected health and welfare benefits. Comprehensive relocation benefits are available, as required.
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply to us today and find out what we mean when we say that, at Regeneron, we have an unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
Regeneron is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms/employment agencies for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Regeneron as a result of the referral or through other means. Moving forward, Regeneron is using the agency management company, Candex - www.candex.com
ARCALYST, EYLEA, and ZALTRAP are trademarks of Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
To apply for this position, please CLICK HERE