• PhD (desired) or M.S., and 10 + years relevant experience in Life Sciences, Biotechnology, Semiconductor or related fields such as Genetics/Genomics, Molecular or Physical Chemistry, Mechanical, Chemical or Electrical Engineering, or Fluid Mechanics.
• The ability to apply principles from many or all of these fields towards design, development and production processes.
• Experienced in technical and financial management or contract design and manufacturing partners.
• Five (5) + years of direct project or program management
• Team building - including organizing and staffing functional teams
• Experience with fluidic systems in both macro and micro volume and surface geometries in the nano scale; flowcell experience strongly desired.
• Ability to translate requirements for biochemical processes into project and product requirements.
• Experience with molecular biology reagents and surface preparation strongly desired.
Complete Genomics does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website, employees or Human Resources.
Complete Genomics will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Complete Genomics and will be processed accordingly without fee.
Complete Genomics has the sole discretion to determine with whom we will enter into a contract. If you wish to work with Complete Genomics, please contact the Human Resources department at directly.
Complete Genomics is proud to be an equal opportunity employer