Sponsor: Rubicon Genomics
Recording Date: 2/19/2014
Recording Time: 1 hour
Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron markets medicines for eye diseases, colorectal cancer, and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including hypercholesterolemia, oncology, rheumatoid arthritis, allergic asthma, and atopic dermatitis.
This role will provide immediate data manipulation and analysis support to senior management in various biopharmaceutical manufacturing, quality, and engineering groups, along with teaching many of our operators and analysts how to effectively employ statistics in their jobs.
- Experience designing and implementing SPC or DOE programs;
- Capable of operating with a high degree of autonomy to use statistics to identify trends and suggest improvements;
- A change agent capable of recognizing mediocrity, defining required changes, and delivering results;
- Natural curiosity directed at digging into, assessing, and presenting data.
- Capable of working in a team atmosphere to develop standardized procedures concerning statistical acceptance criteria and analysis;
- Ability to teach and influence operator and analyst level employees to confidently employ statistics in their positions;
- Demonstrated experience accomplishing goals and delivering results through the development and encouragement of non-direct reports;
Knowledge and Experience:
- MS or higher in Mathematics/Statistics.
- 2+ years experience in the Life Sciences industry strongly preferred.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to understand and implement project plans and schedules.
- Working knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet and database management software.
- Familiarity with the computer systems (JMP, Minitab) and support tools needed to conduct statistical analyses.
Title level (Associate, Mid-level, or Sr.) will be determined based on skills and experience.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including stock incentives, 401k with company match, as well as the expected health and welfare benefits. Comprehensive relocation benefits are available, as required.
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry.
Apply today and learn more about Regeneron’s unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
To all recruitment agencies:
Regeneron is using the agency management company, Candex - www.candex.com. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening.
All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Regeneron as a result of the referral or through other means.
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and is an affirmative action employer.
To apply for this position, please CLICK HERE