Sponsor: Rubicon Genomics
Recording Date: 2/19/2014
Recording Time: 1 hour
Courtagen Life Sciences is a CLIA-certified genetic testing laboratory currently focused on neurological and metabolic disorders has an immediate opening Field-based Neurology / Developmental Disorder Regional Account Manager to join our team.
Territory: Mid Atlantic (MD, DE, DC, VA and PA to State College)
• Generate new business and establish key relationship with key influencers / facilities focused on Neurology / Developmental disorders.
• Responsible for building and expanding relationships within geographical territory and manage ongoing customer relationships to build revenue streams.
• Target and close key accounts
• Recommend product-pricing offerings to negotiate institutional pricing.
• Manage & maintain accurate forecast data on territory quotas and account activities in Courtagen’s CMR system.
• Coordinate key marketing activities (Seminars) within sales territory and support national tradeshows to develop new leads.
• Provide feedback to internal management and operations to help support continuous improvement of Courtagen’s service offering.
• Provide Competitive feedback to Marketing & Management.
• Courtagen offers an opportunity to work in open, exciting environment that rewards and entrepreneur spirit and performance and celebrates success.
• Preferably lives in the Baltimore Maryland area
• Ideal candidate will have experience selling genetic services or products to Neurologist / Developmental Pediatricians.
• Experience calling on Neurology Departments at Children’s Hospitals.
• Bachelor degree in Life Sciences or equivalent education or work experience.
• 3 to 5 years selling experience or Clinical experience
• Experience in Next Gen Sequencing
• Strong communication skills and proficient in Microsoft Office products
• Ability to understand science behind product offering and effectively communicate to customer base.
• Abilities to work independently, handle multiple tasks and develop territory management plan to exceed revenue goals.
• 50% Travel
Courtagen Life Sciences is located in Woburn, MA. We are a pioneering company that's always on the lookout for highly motivated individuals who, like us, believe in the values of teamwork, cooperation and shared success. We offer a friendly and stimulating professional environment for workers seeking to make a big difference in life sciences by delivering innovative products and services. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Courtagen Life Sciences is a privately held life science company that provides innovative genomic and proteomic products and services for physicians and the Life Sciences industry. Founded by innovators in next-generation sequencing (NGS), genetics, molecular biology, and information science, our company deliver tools that enable researchers and clinicians to make better decisions regarding patient care and drug development.