Sponsor: Rubicon Genomics
Recording Date: 2/19/2014
Recording Time: 1 hour
This engineering opportunity will enable you to gain experience in the medical device manufacturing industry. In this role, you will be a part of the Consumables Automation Engineering Manufacturing team working on production automation equipment.
Shift: 1 weekend day support required.
- Design tooling, fixtures, and detail drawings using Solidworks
- Perform troubleshooting and corrective maintenance on custom automation equipment
- Implement continuous improvement projects on automation equipment
- Perform and write Preventive Maintenance (PM) procedures
- Complete Engineering Change Orders (ECO) to Work Instructions, Tool Qualifications, Drawings and reports
- Modify existing equipment to improve product quality, increase part throughout, decrease cost, and/ or strengthen safety measures.
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience to perform at this level
- Minimum of 2 to 4 years of relevant experience
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- SolidWorks 3D CAD modeling
- Hands-on with good knowledge of hand tools and tooling
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills combined with a strong technical presence
- Good Understanding of mechanical design concepts and machinery: Electrical, Mechanical, and Electromechanical schematics, motors, pumps, vacuum, and hydraulics
To apply for this position, please CLICK HERE