IT Security Architect will be responsible for determining and implementing enterprise information security standards relative to computer systems, networks and telecommunications. The right candidate will possess a mix of pragmatism, creativity, and deep technical depth.
- Architect, design, implement, support, and evaluate security-focused tools and services including project leadership roles; maintaining up-to-date knowledge of emerging technologies and services.
- Developing and delivering training materials and perform general security awareness and specific security technology training.
- Evaluating and recommending new and emerging security products, technologies, and best practices.
- Responsible for in tier 2 and tier 3 security operations support including working with outside partners on security risk identification and resolution.
- Be the single point of contact for all IT Infrastructure activities in support of SOX audits.
- Leads security incident response, resolution and investigation of information security breaches as well as performs security risk assessments and implementing information security procedures.
- A minimum of 7 years of experience, with broad background information security and systems architecture.
- A relevant Bachelor's degree (Information Technology or Computer Science) required.
- Must be an intelligent, articulate and persuasive team member who can serve as an effective member of the IT Infrastructure Operations team and who is able to communicate security and system-related concepts to a broad range of technical and non-technical staff.
- Experience and understanding of Access Control mechanisms and Identity Management.
- Should have experience with business continuity planning, auditing, and risk management, as well as contract and vendor negotiation.
- Must have strong working knowledge of pertinent Information Security related standards and regulations.
- Must have a solid understanding of information technology and information security.
- Experience in implementing and monitoring IT General Controls in support of overall SOX audits.
- Project management experience, including estimating and forecasting, budget and financial management is preferred.
- Background in healthcare or life sciences industry is preferred.
- Analytical problem solving and fact finding skills.
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills.
To apply for this position, please CLICK HERE